Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2nd



Alright, so some of the bitterness has flowed away, and I am actually getting excited about this new year!

2007 will be the year where I:
- finally pass the Fucking Bar Exam
- go back to looking like my 18 year old self (or as close as possible!)
- possibly, but probably not, go to my 10-year high school reunion
- maybe, but again maybe not, move out
- get a boyfriend
- maybe fall in love, and have someone fall in love with me (is that too much to ask for)
- be the best mom I possibly can be (although I did that in 2005 and in 2006)
- write a book
- finally stand up to my parents, and not let myself be guilted or brow-beaten
- finally accept

I look foward to Chapter 2.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

write a book write a book! wanda that is a FABULOUS idea!!! i believe in many ways that 2007 will exceed your expectations and that you will finally find YOURSELF this year. i can feel it! (and im far from being a the cup is half full person)

menna said...

شركات تنظيف المبانى فى الشارقة

شركة مكافحة الرمة الشارقة
شركة مكافحة الفئران الشارقة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير الشارقة